SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0). Formatted in FAT32, SDHC cards reach a maximum capacity of 32GB and can fulfill the high-capacity demand of the new SDHC devices such as Casio Exilim Z1000/Z600/S600 cameras, Panasonic DMC-L1 camera, and HP printer A/B. Now you can enjoy a high-quality digital life and store all of your MP3 music files, high-resolution pictures, and video clips on your SDHC card.
- Please make sure your device can support SDHC format before you purchase!
- SDHC host devices can use both SD and SDHC memory cards.
- SD host devices can only use SD memory cards of 2GB or less.
- Please check SDHC compatibility chart before you purchase
- Class 6 specification
- Original NAND Flash Chips
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct errors
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch
- Lifetime Warranty
- Size: 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (L x W x H)
- Op. Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Op. Temperature: -25C (-13F) to 85C (185F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 2g
- Transfer Speed (4GB): Approx. 19MB/sec Read; 7MB/sec Write*
- Transfer Speed (8GB): Approx. 19MB/sec Read; 13MB/sec Write*
- Transfer Speed (16GB): Approx. 19MB/sec Read; 8MB/sec Write*
- Chipset: MLC
* Note: Speed test based on Transcend internal testing
SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is a new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0). Formatted in FAT32, SDHC cards can reach a maximum capacity of 32GB. Please ensure your device has the SDHC logo below which confirms your device can use SDHC cards. If you are still not sure whether your device will work with SDHC, feel free to check our compatibility list to verify that your device is compatible with SDHC Cards.