The Tokina 35mm f/2.8 AT-X M35 Pro DX Macro is a macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at an amazingly close 5.5" (14cm). Designed exclusively for use with digital SLR cameras, this lens features a fast constant aperture of f/2.8, and provides a focal length equivalent to 52mm in 35mm format.
As part of the AT-X line, this lens is designed to provide excellent optical quality, and offers advanced features like the WR (Water Repellent) front element, its One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism, and a 9-bladed aperture. The excellent lens for short closeup photography.
Note! Not recommended for use with "full-frame" FX digital or 35mm film SLR cameras. AF not supported by D40 and D60 cameras.
- WR Coating
- WR (Water Repellent) coating made of a special compound has been applied to the front surface of the lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water- and oil-repellent performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- The One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows for fast and easy switching between manual and auto focus from any position. This improvement means that it is not necessary to change the AF/MF switch (on the body with Nikon or the lens with Canon) every time the lens is changed from auto focus to manual focus mode.
- 9-Blade Aperture
- The rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Tokina 35mm f/2.8 AT-X M35 Pro DX Macro Autofocus Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps