While overall dimensions are confined to the absolute minimum, the new SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO zoom lens is packed with features that allow stress-free photography: a versatile MFD of just 37.4" over the entire zoom range; best-in-class maximum macro magnification ratio of 1:3.1 at f=200mm; and an advantageous internal focusing (IF) system.
The new tele-zoom lens covers a desirable focal length range of 70mm medium telephoto to 200mm telephoto when mounted on full-size format SLR cameras and a focal length range from 109mm to 310mm* ultra telephoto when mounted on a DSLR camera with an APS-C sized imager.
(*Tamron uses an approx. of 1.55X)
- Fast Tele Zoom . . .
- Dual Format (full size and APS-C size)
- Ultra Telephoto Capability to 310mm* with f/2.8 aperture
- Remarkably Lightweight
- Best MFD on the market (37.4")
- Best Macro Magnification Ratio (1:3.1 ) in Class
- AF/MF Switchover Mechanism for Enhanced Functionality
- Removable Lightweight Tripod Holder
- Flower-shaped Lens Hood and Case Included
- 77mm Filter size
- Available for Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Sony cameras
- (*on an APS-C DSLR, Tamron uses 1.55X as an average)