The Sony E-Mount 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens for NEX Camera is a can-do lens--an 11 x 27-300mm (35mm equivalent) zoom that can handle everything from wide landscape photos to portraits to sports, action and even wildlife photography with the telephoto up to 300mm. And the results will be brilliant, with four aspherical elements that correct visual aberrations across the entire zoom range, a quiet AF motor for improved sound recording with video, and optical Steady Shot image stabilization (with Active mode) for steadier handheld shots while on the move. A circular aperture provides more pleasing out-of-focus areas. This lens is not recommended for use with full-frame DSLRs.
- Internal Focusing System
- Internal lens elements move when focusing, so the overall length does not change -- creating a lens that focuses more quickly and doesn't change balance.
- Circular Aperture
- Because aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Four aspherical elements correct visual aberrations more effectively across the entire zoom range and help reduce weight.
- Quiet Autofocus
- Quiet AF motor for cleaner sound recording.
- Image Stabilization
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization with Active mode for steadier handheld shots while on the move.
Sony E-Mount 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens for NEX Camera
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap