Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc. (SPCC) is the world's leading manufacturer of brand name Flash Memory Cards, USB flash drives, DRAM modules and other consumer electronic devices. It was founded by a group of well-experienced marketing and technical specialists focusing on flash data storage products design, development, manufacturing, and marketing.
Silicon Power has released a new Compact Flash card with the world’s largest storage capacity. The Silicon Power 400X 128GB compact flash card boasts 128GB of storage space without compromising performance.
- SDHC Class 6 compliant
- SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0)
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- Compliant with RoHS requirement