The Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Autofocus Zoom Lens utilizes an anti-shake compensation function, with a 13.8 times zoom ratio. This lens's Hybrid Optical Stabilizer provides not only an anti-shake function for the camera body, but also compensates for image shaking in the view finder as the Optical Stabilizer is built in to the lens.
Four special low dispersion glass elements and three aspherical lens elements, results in excellent image quality throughout the entire zoom range. With a minimum focusing distance of 17.7" at all focal lengths and a maximum magnification of 1:3.4 reproduction ratio, this wide-range zoom is great for close-up photography as well as for telephoto shooting.
Note! This lens is only for APS-C / DX sensors (not full frame).
- Unique to Sigma: Widest range (13.8:1) with Optical stabilization and HSM
- Optical Stabilizer: Original anti-shake function for camera body and view finder
- High Image Quality: Four SLD elements and three Aspherical lenses
- High Magnification: 13.8x magnification, exclusively designed for digital SLRs
- Mounts: for Sigma, Nikon, Canon, Sony and Pentax
- Ideal Close-ups ± Minimum focusing distance of 17.7inches
|Construction||18 Elements in 14 Groups |
|Angle of view||69.3°- 5.7° |
|F stop range||f/22 |
|Closest Focusing Distance||17.7 inches (45 cm.) |
|Maximum Magnification||1:3.4 |
|Filter Size||72mm |
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||79.0mm (3.1") x 101mm (4.0") |
|Weight||630gr/ 22.2oz |
|Notes||Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Pcs.|
- Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) HSM Autofocus Aspherical Zoom Lens for Sony Cameras
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood