Utilizing in-lens image stabilizers, the Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens is an all-in-one solution for photographers desiring a single lens for their digital Canon EOS camera.
A superzoom lens such as this one is prone to a great deal of image degradation, but Sigma compensates for this effect by incorporating four Special Low Dispersion glass elements, super multi-layer coating, and three aspherical lens elements into the lens design.
Additionally, the lens possesses inner-focusing that facilitates the use of a hood or polarizer on the front of the lens barrel without having to compensate for rotation.
- Unique to Sigma: Widest range (13.8:1) with Optical stabilization and HSM
- Optical Stabilizer: Original anti-shake function for camera body and view finder
- High Image Quality: Four SLD elements and three Aspherical lenses
- High Magnification: 13.8x magnification, exclusively designed for digital SLRs
- Mounts: for Sigma, Nikon, Canon, Sony and Pentax
- Ideal Close-ups ± Minimum focusing distance of 17.7inches
|Construction||18 Elements in 14 Groups |
|Angle of view||69.3°- 5.7° |
|F stop range||f/22 |
|Closest Focusing Distance||17.7 inches (45 cm.) |
|Maximum Magnification||1:3.4 |
|Filter Size||72mm |
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||79.0mm (3.1") x 101mm (4.0") |
|Weight||630gr/ 22.2oz |
|Notes||Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Pcs.|
- Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) HSM Autofocus Aspherical Zoom Lens
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood