The 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM APO Lens for Canon Cameras from Sigma is a fast f/2.8 telephoto zoom lens with a 50-150mm focal length (75-225mm equivalent in 35mm format) designed for cameras with a Canon EF mount. This long autofocus telephoto gets you close to the action, and it has an optical image stabilization system that makes it possible to hand-hold the lens at up to four shutter speeds slower than usual, while maintaining sharp, shake-free images. The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) gives you quiet, high-speed autofocus, and also allows full-time manual focus override.
Six SLD glass elements help prevent chromatic aberrations, and provide excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Super Multi Coating on the glass surfaces reduces flare and ghosting, and helps ensure high-contrast images. The 9-blade diaphragm gives a very pleasing quality to the out-of-focus areas of your photos (generally known as bokeh). A built-in tripod collar provides a solid mount when it's placed on a tripod.
- Long telephoto (75-225mm equivalent) lens for cameras with APS-C sensors
- Fast continuous maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths
- Built-in optical image stabilization (OS) allows hand-holding telephoto lens at shutter speeds 4 stops slower than without OS
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and ensures sharp and high contrast images, even in backlit conditions
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus while allowing full-time manual focus override
- An inner focusing and inner zooming system to provide convenient handling
- Six SLD glass elements compensate for chromatic aberrations and provide high image quality throughout the zoom range
- The rounded 9 blade diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image
Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM APO Lens for Canon Cameras
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Case, Hood (LH850-02)
- Tripod Socket (TS-21)