Samyang 85mm is designed for low light photography and portraits.
The F1.4 aperture with telephoto lens makes it excellent in low light and medium=long range photograpy, providing a short tele on 35mm and moderate tele with a digital crop.
This portrait lens produces excellence in out of focus backgroung blur and creates a stunning visual effect.
- creates outstanding, sharply defined image with high contrast at the maximum aperture of F1.4
- ensures superior peripheral brightness by using hybrid aspherical lens, perfectly correcting coma aberration and creating superior image quality
- reduces flare and ghost with super multi layer coating
- high refractive and dispersed optical elements in use
- maintains a compact size with inner focuc designing
|Model||85 mm f/1.4 Aspherical IF|
|Focal length ||85 mm|
|Angle of view||28.3|
|Minimum focusing distance||1 m|
|Number of diaphragm blades||8|
|Auto focus type||MF|
|Lens Construction||9 elements / 7 groups|
|Filter diameter||72 mm|
|Available mounts||Canon, Nikon, KM/Sony, Pentax/Samsung|
|Dimensions||78 x 72.2 mm|
|Additional information||1 aspherical lens|