AE version for Nikon F mount is with Focus Confirmation chip and photographer can use Aperture Priority setting on the camera to control the aperture of the lens via camera.
Samyang AE 85mm f1.4 IF UMC is the highest-quality lens for taking portrait photo, has been designed for professionals seeking the highest-possible image quality. Latest edition features chip transmitting all data necessary for light measurement and allowing to control the aperture directly from your camera’s body. Most importantly, this solution allows you to take full advantage f your flash. All parameters are displayed in EXIF. The lens is comprised of 9 lenses and 7 optical groups with internal focusing function and one aspherical lens. The lens features 8-blades aperture allowing to artistically disperse your background. All lenses are covered with multi-layered and anti-reflexive coatings UMC - Ultra Multi Coated ensuring that high transmission of light.
- creates outstanding, sharply defined image with high contrast at the maximum aperture of F1.4
- ensures superior peripheral brightness by using hybrid aspherical lens, perfectly correcting coma aberration and creating superior image quality
- reduces flare and ghost with super multi layer coating
- high refractive and dispersed optical elements in use
- maintains a compact size with inner focuc designing
Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical Lens for Nikon With Focus Confirm Chip
- Lens Pouch
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Removable Lens Hood
- Instruction Manual