Phottix Tetra is used for triggering off-camera flashes and for studio flash.
Professional design and packaging!
This is the second generation of PT-04 with better design. Top quality in the market.
- Four channel to avoid interference
- Receiver with PC Sync socket, good for studio flash
- Channel selector outside receiver (other brand has to open the battery cover and then set the channel selector and very upset to use)
- Good for umbrella holder with L-bracket moving up to 90 degree
- Using easily found AAA batteries for receiver
- The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering. The L-bracket is aluminium, and can be mounted in a hot shoe (it doesn't have any electrical contacts), or on a standard 1/4" screw mount. The locking knob allows the body of the receiver to be rotated relative to the L-bracket, and the indentations on the body allow it to be locked in the upright position, as well as 90 degrees forwards or backwards.
- The transmitter is also a very compact unit and sports a test button and status LED on the top.
- Ready for instant usage.
- Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EZ, 430EX, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
- Nikon SpeedLite SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
- Nissin Di866, Di622 Mark II (Canon, Nikon are both compatible), Di622 (Nikon shoe with firmware updated, Canon shoe not compatible)
- Olympus FL-50, FL36, FL-40
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
- Vivitar 285HV
- Other flash models with a triger voltage of 12V or lower
- 4 channels with hot shoe connector for external flashes
- Transmitter Power: 23A 12V battery
- Receiver Power: 2 AAA Battery
- Receiver with PC Sync Cord
- Maximum Working Distance: 30m (open area, without interference)
- Operates on Frequency: 433MHz
- Sync speed varies from 1/125s to 1/250s depending on the sync speed of flash/strobe and types of camera
- Standby time: one year
- Triggering life: up to 20,000 times
- Set the channel selectors on both transmitter and receiver on same position
- Plug the transmitter to the camera's hots hoe socket
- Switch to On position of the receiver
- Plug the flash onto the receiver
- Press the test button on the transmitter to test before shooting
- The Tetra is not compatible with previous PT-04 version and other brand