Geotag your images! With the Phottix Geo One, you can add to your images latitude, longitude, altitude and time information. It has same functions as Nikon GP-1.
Free wired remote cable connecting to Phottix Geo One and firing Nikon D90, D3, D3X, D300, D700 and D200!
- Geotag (image positioning information of pictures such as latitude, longitude can be added to the image.
- Correlation between pictures and maps is supported by GPS function in conjunction with software
- Acquired data: Latitude, longitude, altitude, time information.
- Time required for satellite acquisition: Approx. 45 sec. (cold start), approx. 5 sec. (hot start).
- Power source: Supplied from camera body.
- Receiving indicators:
- Red blinking (GPS data not recorded).
- Green blinking (GPS data recorded utilizing three satellites).
- Green solid(Four or more satellites detected, GPS data are more accurate).
- Attachment: Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or a camera strap via strap adapter
- D90 D5000 (via N10 cable, included).
- D3/D300/D700/D2Xs/D2Hs/D200 (Via 10-pin N8 cable, included).
Geo One is compatible with Phottix's Cleon I/Cleon II/Plato/Nikos/Hero/Hector(one C6 cable is included in the package).
Some models may require an update to the latest version of firmware.
- Phottix Geo One GPS module
- Cable connected GPS to camera remote port
- Phottix wired shutter release
- Cable to connect GPS module to a computer