The PHOTTIX® HERO LiveView Wireless Remote is a brand new product from PHOTTIX®, designed to provide remote live video from the camera’s viewfinder in a 2.4" color LCD with audio up to 100 meters from the camera.
The PHOTTIX® HERO works with DSLR cameras that have no LiveView function, having a small camera to look into the camera's viewfinder. The Hero can also be connected to a DSLR camera that does support LiveView using an AV cable.
A LiveView remote for a DSLR camera is a new cutting-edge concept, which expands functional boundaries for professional, as well as amateur photographers. The PHOTTIX® HERO can be used as regular wireless remotes for DSLRs (such as PHOTTIX® PLATO or PHOTTIX® CLEON II). What’s more, PHOTTIX® HERO LiveView Remote provides a remote view into the DSLR, so you can see the exact image within the DSLR’s viewfinder. This enables you to view the image of what the camera is pointed at, and at the necessary moment release the shutter to capture the picture. Therefore, PHOTTIX® HERO can be applied for doing various photography:
- Sport Photography – You can set Your camera behind the goal net, at the same time taking photos of the middle field.
- Nature Photography – You can set Your camera in an open spot, not disturbing wild animals with Your presence.
- Family photography – You can make snap shots, capturing the moments filled with surprise and naturalness.
- Aerial photography – The Hero may also be useful for AP (where people hang a camera from an aircraft, kite or a mast), as the video feed will allow You to easily see where the camera is pointing.
- Instant shutter release and 2s delay
- Two way system to confirm in range
- LCD Brightness and speaker level setting
- Channel adjustment available
- Compatible with most DSLR in the market
- Optional cable for different cameras
- Power saving functions
- AV output - watching TV/DVD 100m away
Canon EOS 30/33/50/300/300D(Digital Rebel)/350D(Rebel T)
400D(Rebel XTi)/450D(Rebel XSi), 500D, Contax N/Contax 645, Pentax IST-D
Canon EOS 1V, 3, 1D, 1Ds, 1DS Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 7D, 5D Mark II, 5D, D30, D50
Nikon D70s/D80 Digital Camera
Nikon N90s/F5/F6/F100/F90/F90X/D1/D1H/D1X/D2/D3/D2H/D2X/D2Xs/D100 with MB-D100/D200/D300/Kodak DSC-14N/Fuji S3 Pro/Fuji S5 Pro
Sony A100 A200 A300 A350 A700, Minolta Dynax 7D 5D, Minolta Dynax 9, 7,5, 4, 3, Minolta Dynax 807si, 800si, 700si, 600si, 505si
Olympus E520, E510, E420, E410, E400, SP-570 UZ, SP-560 UZ, SP-550 UZ, SP-510 UZ
Panasonic DMC-FZ20, DMC-FZ20k, DMC-FZ20S, DMC-FZ30, DMC-FZ30K,DMC-FZ30S, DMC-FZ50K, DMC-FZ50S, DMC-FZ50, LC-1, L1, Digilux 2, Digilux 3, L-10
|Battery ||2 x rechargeable 3.7V 1300mAh lithium-ion batteries |
|Power ||2 x 5V 1000mA AC/DC adaptor |
|Transmitter ||with a built-in camera |
|Receiver ||with a colour 2.4" LCD display |
|Cable ||7 optional cables |
3.5mm stereo to 3.5mm stereo cable
3.5mm stereo to RCA cable
|Warranty ||24 Months |
|Frequency ||433MHz, 2.4GHz |
|Interference ||Highly Resistant |
|Modes ||2 seconds delay |
|Range ||up to 100 metres|
- A transmitter with a built-in camera,
- A receiver with a LCD display
- assortment of viewfinder adaptors (for use on DSLRs without LiveView)
- shutter release cable – connects transmitter with camera’s remote socket (8 optional cables to suit various cameras)
- 2 x rechargeable 3.7V 1300mAh lithium-ion batteries (one for Hero transmitter and one for Hero receiver)
- 2 x 5V 1000mA AC/DC adaptor
- headphones (for connecting to Hero receiver)
- 3.5mm stereo to 3.5mm stereo cable (for connecting DSLR AV output to Hero transmitter)
- 3.5mm stereo to RCA cable (for connecting other AV input to Hero transmitter)