The PHOTTIX® HECTOR LiveView Remote is designed to provide a remote liveview preview from a camera’s viewfinder on a 2.4" color LCD. The PHOTTIX® HECTOR works only with DSLR cameras that have LiveView functions. The HECTOR is connected to a DSLR camera using an AV and Remote cable.
The PHOTTIX® HECTOR can be used in many types of photography:
- Nature Photography – You can set your camera in an open spot, not disturbing wild animals with your presence.
- Macro Photography – Focus and take your photos without disturbing the elements you are shooting.
- Street Photography – Take candid photos without raising the camera to your eye.
- Family photography – You can take snapshots, capturing surprised moments.
- Instant shutter release, 2 sec delay, continuous exposure, and B bulb modes
- Can be used as a wired shutter release when used without battery power
- Half-press autofocus functions
- LCD Brightness adjustment.
- Compatible with most DSLR with LiveView functions
- Optional cable for different cameras
|Battery ||3.7V |
|Power ||100-220v |
|Dimensions ||136mm x 65.5mm x 25.5mm |
|Transmitter ||2.5" color LCD screen |
|Warranty ||24 Months |
|Modes ||single, 2s delay, bulb, continuous|
- A receiver with a LCD display
- AV and shutter release cable – connects receiver with camera’s AV and remote socket (8 optional cables to suit various cameras)
- 1 x rechargeable 3.7V 1300mAh lithium-ion batteries
- 1 x 5V 1000mA AC/DC adaptor
- Instructions Manual