Phottix Premium Series BP-D700 Vertical Grip/Battery Holder for Nikon D300/D700 digital cameras, with same functions as Nikon MB-D10 Grip, with AF/On button, vertical shutter button, vertical common dial, card charger.
The Phottix BP-D700 Multi-Power Battery Grip allows the Nikon D300 to powered by two EN-EL3e batteries simultaneously - one in the camera body and one in the BP-D300 - effectively doubling your shooting capacity. The BP-D300 also provides a comfortable vertical grip with an additional shutter release and scroll wheel for easy access to the camera functions when shooting in the vertical orientation.
If an EN-EL4a battery or AA batteries are used, the frame speed increases from 6 frames per second to 8 frames per second. As powerful as original MB-D10.
Note: This is not made by Nikon
- Phottix BP-D700 Battery Grip
- Battery Holder for One EN-EL3e battery or one EN-EL4/EN-EL4a battery combined with the optional BL-3 Battery Chamber Cover (You can not use Original Nikon Made BL-3 on this grip)
- Battery Holder for 8x AA batteries.
- A free Phottix made BL-3 Battery Chamber for EN-E4/EN-EL4a battery
- Multilanguage User's guide