Specialized tilt head can be used for wildlife photography,nature photography or sporting events with telephoto lenses.
Its gimbal-type design allows you to rotate your lens around its center of gravity and thus easily manipulate very large lenses. It can capture the subtle rhythms of subjects with lenses whose size and weight are anything but subtle.
It is lighter and it has more functionality than similar competitive products.
- Tripod Head for Telephoto Lenses
- Gimbal-type Design
- Weight - 3.15 lb (1.4 kg)
- For a lens with an Arca-Swiss lens plate
- Quick-Release Type - Arca-Swiss (Built-in)
- Works with Dedicated Flash Bracket - F-9
Orion tilt Head will adjust to fit virtually any telephoto lens with a rotation collar. Ideally suited for large lenses (300mm f/2.8 or bigger). The following lenses require special consideration:
- Nikon 600mm f/4 AF-S version I: Requires the AP-652 Replacement Foot
- Nikon 600mm f/4 AF-S version II: Requires the AP-452 Replacement Foot
- Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S version I: Requires the AP-452 Replacement Foot
- Nikon 400mm f/2.8 AF-S version II: Requires the AP-452 Replacement Foot
- Orion tile Head has a built-in, Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp
- It is not available in a non-quick-release model
- In order to use the head, your lens must be equipped with an Arca-Swiss style lens plate
Flash Bracket Compatibility
- It attaches directly to the Arca-Swiss Style dovetail on the arm of the Orion tilt head.
|Weight || 1.400g / 3.086Ib |
|Max.Dimensions || Height: 230mm / 9.05" |
|Width: 60mm / 2.36" |
| Depth: 250mm / 9.84" |
|Quick-Shoe(Release) Type ||Photo Clamp (Built-in)|