The Pentax smc P-DA 14mm F2.8 ED (IF) is designed to be used with digital SLR cameras. It incorporates a high-refraction extra low dispersion (ED) glass element to produce a high-resolution, high-contrast image with true-to-life color rendition, and features an Internal Focus system to make focusing smoother and faster.
Like all Pentax lenses, this lens is treated with smc coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition, and high contrast images.
Note: Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras.
- DA series is specifically designed for digital cameras
- (ED) glass element to produce high-resolution, higher-contrast images
- Internal Focus system makes focusing smoother and faster
- Filter Size 77mm
- f/Stop Range 2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance 6.7" (17 cm)
- Magnification 1:5
- Angle of View 90 °
- Groups/Elements 11/12
- Length 2.7" (69mm)
- Maximum Diameter 3.3" (84mm)
- Weight 14.8 oz (420 g)
- One Year Pentax International Warranty