Do your photos seem, oh, maybe a little humdrum lately? Do your videos lack a certain je ne sais quoi--pizzazz, in other words? For a different perspective, take a look through this Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm/F3.5 Lens with a Micro Four Thirds mount.
With a 180° angle of view, the world is a very different place. And this full-frame Fisheye lens captures that view brilliantly with 10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens) to minimize chromatic aberration and distortion, multi-coating to minimize ghosts and flare, and a stepping motor for smooth and silent focusing (especially helpful with video).
When used with a Panasonic G Micro System camera, the lens operates with full contrast auto focus, focusing as close as 4". Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas (the famous and elusive bokeh). Sheet filters such as gels may be used on the rear element for more creative options.
- Distinctive 180° perspective for photos and video
- Smallest and lightest digital interchangeable fisheye lens on the market
- ED lens minimizes chromatic aberration and distortion through entire focusing range
- Focuses as close as 4" from the lens
- When mounted on a LUMIX G Micro System camera, the Fisheye lens uses the high-speed and accurate contrast AF system
- Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- A sheet filter such as a gelatin filter can be inserted in the rear of the lens
- A stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and movie recording
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare enhancing optical performance
|Filter Size || Front: Mounting not possible |
Rear: Sheet filter holder 22mm/0.86" x 22mm/0.86"
|f/Stop Range || F3.5-22.0 |
|Minimum Focus Distance || 3.96" (0.1 m) |
|Magnification || Approx. 0.20x/0.40x (35mm camera equivalent) |
|Angle of View || 180° |
|Groups/Elements || 10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens) |
|Length || Approx. 2.04" (51.7mm) |
|Maximum Diameter || φ60.7mm/2.39" |
|Weight || Approx. 5.82 oz (165g) |