The Nissin Di466 has been developed for Digital SLR Cameras with the latest TTL flash control technology With 2 models available; type C for Canon Cameras utilizing E-TTL and E-TTL11 technology and type N for Nikon Cameras with iTTL. This versatile unit features (33m/108ft G/N @ 100 ISO/). Flash exposure compensation is provided in 6 steps by half stop increments of -1.5, -1.0, -0.5, +0.5, +1.0, +1.5 by controlling a switch on the back panel.
When on manual power the flash can also be triggered wirelessly. The zoom head diffuser is motorised and will cover a lens range of 16-70mm and also incorporates a fill in reflector and wide angle diffuser. For ease and speed of use the batteries are held in a convenient battery cartridge where the battery contacts are all aligned in one direction and is also supplied with spare cartridge.
- Guide Number: 33m (108ft at 100ISO).
- Quick Power Zoom Reflector: 16-70mm (24-105mm on film SLR camera)
- Built in Colour Filter Guide
- Quick Battery Replacement with Spare Cartridge
- Wireless Remote Slave Flash on Manual Mode.
- Manual Power in 6 steps from full to 32nd power
- TTL Flash Compensation for +/- 1.5EV
Maha PowerEx C204W + Imedion 2400mAh AA Batteries (4pcs)
Brand new 2400mAh capacity: The highest capacity low self-discharge rechargeable AA batteries on the market! (Sanyo Eneloop is only 2000mAh)
Maha PowerEx C204W One Hour Worldwide Conditioning Charger
Compact and Light Weight: Charger Unit weighs only 115 grams!
No need to carry around another bag of luggage for your heavy charger. Unlike other models, the MH-C204W does not need an external power adapter - it has an universal power adapter built into it. The size of the MH-C204W is about the same size as a standard consumer digital camera.
Instead of carrying around transformers for each country, the MH-C204W has an integrated 100-240V 50/60Hz international power supply. Take the charger anywhere in the world and never worry about voltage!
Ultra Fast Recharging Time
Recharge 2 AA or 2 AAA batteries right around 1 hour. Recharge 4 AA / AAA batteries in about two hours.
Improvements on an already intelligent charger
When the light turns green, the batteries will be nearly 98% charged so you can get the most of the high capacity batteries. The MH-C204W has a 5th generation PowerEx microprocessor that features an unique four stage charging process:
- Rapid Charging
- Top-off charging
- Maintenance Charging
The Ramp-up jolts the batteries if needed to revive old batteries. This jolting feature is a series of carefully timed high current pulses that can activate both new and inactive batteries.
The MH-C204W is designed with an intermediate, medium current, top-off charge so that the battery will retain most of its charge.
The Maintenance Charging feature is an extremely low current pulse charging that gives the batteries a brief pulse charge periodically to ensure the batteries are charged but not overcharged.Battery Conditioning Feature: Bring dead batteries back to life!
Like a well conditioned athlete, batteries also need to be conditioned from time to time so that it can produce maximum performance in all of your equipment. Batteries that were ready for the recycle bin may be brought back to life using the conditioning feature. The conditioning feature is also an useful tool at reviving poorly performing batteries.
- Imagine-Resources Read Review ~ MAHA-C204W takes the "top spot" as Imaging-Resource's favorite charger!
- ShaShinKi.com Review ~ http://www.shashinki.com/review/others/mhc204w/index.htm
- 1 Year Warranty (Charger)
- 1 Year Warranty (Battery) (ShaShinKi is the Malaysia Authorised Sole Distributor)
Specifications (Nissin Di466 Speedlite)
- Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries (Alkaline, Oxyride, Lithium batteries are usuable)
- Recycle Time: 3.8 sec. with fresh NiMH Batteries
- Number of Flashes: 200 flashes with fresh Alkaline Batteries
Specifications (Maha C204W Charger)
- Charge Current: 2000mA (AA), 700mA (AAA)
- Trickle Charge Current: 50mA
- Charging Cell Configuration: 2 or 4 AA / AAA NiMH rechargeables
- Microprocessor: Negative Delta V, Zero Delta V, Temperature and Timer
- Built-in Power Supply Voltage: AC 100-240VAC, 50/60hZ, 150mA