Nikon Sportstar 10x25 Wide Angle Binocular 8202 is a fold-up, pocket-sized roof prism binocular that goes anywhere. Nikon SportStar 10x25 Binocular incorporates long eye relief, precisely cut Lens and prism glass and multicoated optics for crisp, sharp and comfortable viewing. Also great for theatrical performances in less than optimal visual seatings.
Pocket-sized and water resistant, the Sportstar is great for bird watching, tracking, trailing or stand hunting. Lightweight and compact, the 8x25 Sportstar measures at 4.5 x 4.9 inches, weighs 9.5 ounces and fold to 2.8 inches wide when folded.
The Sportstar is mated with a rubber armored exterior that provides added shock resistance and a firm grip. The binocular comes with fold down rubber eyecups that offer long eye relief, precisely cut lens and prism glass, and features multicoated lenses for maximum light transmission and image quality.
- Handy diopter adjustment
- Long eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Multicoated optics
- Type of Prism Roof prism
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 262 feet
- Rubber Armor Coated
- Water resistant design
- Turn and slide eyecups retract for eyeglass wearers
- Bright, multicoated optics
- Close focuses to just 11.4 feet
- Fast, convenient central focusing
- Focusing System: CF
- Angular Field of view (Real): 5
- Angular Field of view (Apparent): 50
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8 feet
- Exit Pupil: 2.5 mm
- Relative Brightness: 6.3
- Eye Relief: 13 mm
- Dimensions: Length 4.5 x Width 4.8 inch, Folded Length 2.8 x 4.8 inch, 115mm x 122mm, Folded 71mm x 122mm
- Weight: 10.4 ounces (295 grams)