Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200, a portable wireless remote flash unit for Nikon Advanced Wireless Lighting system.
The Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200 offers a guide number of 14/46 (ISO 200, m/ft.), and can be attached to the front of the lens via the Attachment Ring SX-1, held in the photographer’s hand, or freely positioned by using the Speedlight Stand AS-20, which is supplied with the SB-R200.
- Compact and lightweight remote Speedlight unit perfect for close-up and general photography.
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras.
- Easy-to-set analog controls offers quick changes of settings.
- Built-in target light and AF Illuminator allows for proper position of Speedlight on the subject as well as autofocus operation in low-light situations.
- i-TTL flash control for accurate flash exposures in close-up and other lighting applications.
- Can be set to one of three Speedlight groups (A, B or C).
- Offers four independent channels for shooting in competitive environments.
- Integrates perfectly into multiple flash situations including the SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlight units.