The compact 1 NIKKOR zoom lenses
The 1 NIKKOR zoom lenses employ a Retractable Lens Mechanism.
Even when the power is turned off, the camera will automatically turn itself on when you manually extend the lens while pressing the zoom ring button so you will never miss another picture perfect moment.
With a maximum aperture range of f/3.8-5.6, this CX-format compact telephoto lens captures every fine detail, making it ideal for a wide range of scenes, including sports to portraits. Compact and lightweight, the 30-110mm is equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR) to keep moments sharp. Quality and integrity are hallmarks of the new 1 NIKKOR lens system.
- Telephoto zoom lens with superior portability, to expand your shooting opportunity
- Retractable Lens Mechanism brought compact and lightweight
- Design elements, colors, and materials are carefully chosen for the camera body design
- Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures when shooting telephoto subjects, dimly lit scenes and other handheld situations
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements
Nikon HB-N103 Black Lens Hood for 1 Nikkor 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Lens
Bayonet lens hood for the 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm zoom lens. Minimizes stray light, and reduces lens flare and ghosting. The hood can be reversed and mounted on thelens when not in use. Twist-lock mounting for extra security.
- A 3.7x telephoto zoom lens that covers the 30–110-mm range of focal lengths (angle of view equivalent to 81–297-mm in 35-mm  format)
- A compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens that offers superior portability with a retractable lens mechanism
- Equipped with vibration reduction (VR) mechanism
- Support for a wide variety of scenes, from portraits to sports scenes
Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 (Black) with Lens Hood HB-N103