Near new in box!
No obvious sign of use on the body.
Glass is perfect. No scratch, no fungus. No obvious visible dust detected.
The Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Macro Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography. Its Close-Range Correction (CRC) system ensures high resolution from infinity to close-ups down to 6", with a 1:1 reproduction ratio.
The 60mm Micro lens features ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements that ensure superior optical performance. The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) features ensure fast and quiet focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handling—design also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's
- Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, from autofocus to manual operation.
|Focal length||60mm |
|Maximum aperture||f/2.8 |
|Minimum aperture||f/32 |
|Lens construction||12 elements in 9 groups (with one ED glass lens, two aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat) |
|Picture angle||39 degrees 40' (26 degrees 30' with Nikon DX format) |
|Closest focus distance||0.185 m/0.6 ft. (life-size) |
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1.0x (life-size) |
|Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded) |
|Filter size||62 mm |
|Diameter x length||Approximately 2.9 x 3.5 inches (73 x 89mm) |
|Weight||Approximately 425 g/15.0 oz.|