- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500 II DX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 25600, B&W to ISO 102400
- 6 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- In-Camera Time Lapse, Up to 9,999 Frames
Nikon Malaysia Terms & Conditions:
- 1+1 year Extended Warranty is applicable for the purchase of D750/ D610/ D7200/ D7100/ D5600/ D500/ D5300/ D3400/ Nikon 1 J5 (body or kit).
- Promotion is valid for the purchase of selected camera model during 1st - 31th May 2017 within Malaysia region only (according to receipt date).
- Online redemption of free Nikon Prostaff 7s 8x42 binocular & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D500 only.
- Online redemption of free AF-P DX 70-300mm lens & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirtrt are applicable for the purchase of D5600 (body or kit) only.
- Online redemption of free AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D7200 or D7100 only.
- Online redemption of free 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D750/ D610/ Nikon 1 J5 only.
- Online redemption of free Speedlight SB-300, Nikon Aculon W10 8x21 binocular & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D5300 (body or kit) only.
- Online redemption of free Nikon Aculon W10 8x21 binocular, EN-EL14a battery, & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D3400 (body or kit) only.
- To redeem the 1+1 year Extended Warranty and free gifts, customer needs to register as Nikon Club member and login to proceed for the online redemption at http://www.nikonclub.com.my.
- Customer needs to upload the proof of purchase (receipt/ sales order confirmation) in order to proceed for the redemption.
- Online redemption will be closed at 11.59pm on 7th August 2017.
- The camera purchased must be an original Nikon Malaysia warranty set. Grey sets/ imported sets will not be entertained.
- The free gift allocation is subject to stock availability and on first-come-first-serve basis.
- This promotion is not exchangeable with any form of cash or any products.
- Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserve the right to revise the terms & conditions of this promotion when necessary and without any prior notice.
- DSLR bag and Sandisk Ultra 16GB SD card/ Extreme 16GB SD card (for dedicated camera models) will be given to customer in dealer outlets during purchase made.
- Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra SD card and Nikon 1 camera case will be given to customer in dealer outlets during purchase made for Nikon 1 J5.
- For any enquiry on promotion, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poised to deliver in the most challenging of situations, Nikon's D7200 is a versatile DX-format DSLR that caters to both still photography and video users. Featuring a 24.2MP CMOS sensor which lacks an optical low-pass filter, and an EXPEED 4 image processor, the D7200 is able to record up to 6 fps at full-resolution, or 7 fps at a 1.3x crop, with a 100-frame buffer for extended high-speed shooting. This sensor and processor combination also avails a top native sensitivity of ISO 25600, which can further be expanded to black & white-dedicated ISO 51200 and ISO 102400 sensitivities. Full HD 1080p video recording is supported up to 60 fps, and in-camera time lapse shooting with automatic exposure smoothing is possible for up to 9,999 consecutive frames. In addition to the sheer imaging benefits, the D7200 also incorporates a large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor, dual SD card slots, and features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC for simple linking of your mobile device. Capable of performing in both still and video realms, the D7200 is an all-around shooter that blends sophisticated imaging technologies with refined handling and design.
Rounding out its feature-set, the D7200 is also characterized by an apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of conditions. The 3D Color Matrix Metering II system, which utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing capabilities in addition to providing precise exposure metering capabilities. Further realizing a complete imaging solution, a series of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Camera Format || DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) |
| Pixels || Actual: 24.72 Megapixel |
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
| Max Resolution || 24 MP: 6000 x 4000 |
| Aspect Ratio || 3:2, 16:9 |
| Sensor Type / Size || CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
Movies: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
| Bit Depth || 14-bit |
| Dust Reduction System || Yes |
| Memory Card Type || SD |
| Focus Type || Auto & Manual |
| Focus Mode || Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) |
| Autofocus Points || Phase Detection: 51, 15 cross-type |
| Viewfinder Type || Pentaprism |
| Viewfinder Eye Point || 19.5 mm |
| Viewfinder Coverage || 100% |
| Viewfinder Magnification || Approx. 0.94x |
| Diopter Adjustment || - 2 to +1 m |
| Display Screen || 3.2" Rear Screen LCD (1,228,800) |
| Screen Coverage || 100% |
| Diagonal Angle of View || 170.0° |
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100-25600 (Extended Mode: 51200-102400) |
| Shutter || Type: Electronic & Mechanical |
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Time Mode
| Remote Control || WR-1, WR-T10, ML-L3, MC-DC2 (Optional) |
| Mirror Lock-Up || Yes |
| Metering Method || 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
| White Balance Modes || Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade |
| Flash Modes || Auto |
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
| Built-in Flash || Yes |
| Guide No. || 39.37' (12 m) ISO100 |
| Max Sync Speed || 1 / 250 seconds |
| Flash Compensation || -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) |
| Dedicated Flash System || iTTL Remote Firing |
| External Flash Connection || Hot Shoe |
| Video Recording || Yes, NTSC/PAL |
| File Size || 1920 x 1080p (Full HD) |
1280 x 720p (HD)
| Video Format || High Definition |
1920 x 1080p / 60 fps
1920 x 1080p / 50 fps
1920 x 1080p / 30 fps
1920 x 1080p / 25 fps
1920 x 1080p / 24 fps
1280 x 720p / 60 fps
1280 x 720p / 50 fps
640 x 480p / 30 fps
640 x 480p / 25 fps
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Exposure Control || Auto |
Manual: Shutter Speed, ISO
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100 - 25600 |
| Video Clip Length || 1920 x 1080 |
@ 60 fps: 20 min.
@ 30 fps: 29 min. 59 seconds
| Audio Recording || Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo |
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo + Mono
| Continuous Shooting || Up to 6 fps |
| Self Timer || 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds |
Custom: 0-3 seconds at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 second intervals
Number of Shots: 1-9
| Interval Recording || Yes |
| Connectivity || 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 |
| Wi-Fi Capable || Yes |
| Battery || 1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh |
| AC Power Adapter || EH-5b (Optional) |
| Operating/Storage Temperature || Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 5.3 x 4.2 x 3.0" / 135.5 x 106.5 x 76.0 mm |
| Weight || 1.49 lb / 675 g |
| Shipping Weight || 3.75 lb |
| Box Dimensions (WxHxD) || 6.8 x 4.9 x 8.8 | UC-E17 USB Cable
Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera (Body Only)