- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500 II DX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 25600, B&W to ISO 102400
- 6 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- In-Camera Time Lapse, Up to 9,999 Frames
|Nikon Malaysia Terms & Conditions: |
- To redeem the free EN-EL14a Battery, AF NIKKOR 50MM F/1.8D lens, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4.5-5.6G ED VRII, AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, 32GB Sandisk Ultra SD Card, SB-300 Speedlight, Exclusive NIKON T-Shirt and the 1+1 Year Extended Warranty (“EW”), customers need to register as a Nikon Club member via http://www.nikonclub.com.my.
- Customer needs to submit the proof of purchase (i.e. purchase receipt) in order to redeem the EW and all the FOC items to consumer.
- This promotion is valid for Nikon D750 / D610 / D7200 / D7100 / D5600 / D5500 / D5300 / D3400 / Nikon 1 J5 and their respective body/kit combinations, purchased during the period 1st Feb 2017 – 31st March 2017.
- Online redemption of EW and all FOC items to consumers closes on 7th April 2017, 11:59pm. Late registration will not be entertained.
- The promotion (purchase & delivery of all the FOC items) is valid within Malaysia only.
- Delivery of all the FOC items will send directly from Nikon (M) Sdn Bhd to end user’s address only.
- The camera purchased must be an original Nikon Malaysia warranty set. Grey sets will not be entertained.
- By providing the required information, customers hereby consent to Nikon Malaysia in processing personal data for this promotion and any other Nikon Malaysia marketing promotion in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). For full notice of the PDPA, please visit website: https://www.nikonclub.com.my/pages/Terms.aspx
- This promotion is subject to stock availability and on first-come-first-serve basis.
- This promotion is not exchangeable with any form of cash or any other products.
- Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this promotion when necessary without any prior notice.
Poised to deliver in the most challenging of situations, Nikon's D7200 is a versatile DX-format DSLR that caters to both still photography and video users. Featuring a 24.2MP CMOS sensor which lacks an optical low-pass filter, and an EXPEED 4 image processor, the D7200 is able to record up to 6 fps at full-resolution, or 7 fps at a 1.3x crop, with a 100-frame buffer for extended high-speed shooting. This sensor and processor combination also avails a top native sensitivity of ISO 25600, which can further be expanded to black & white-dedicated ISO 51200 and ISO 102400 sensitivities. Full HD 1080p video recording is supported up to 60 fps, and in-camera time lapse shooting with automatic exposure smoothing is possible for up to 9,999 consecutive frames. In addition to the sheer imaging benefits, the D7200 also incorporates a large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor, dual SD card slots, and features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC for simple linking of your mobile device. Capable of performing in both still and video realms, the D7200 is an all-around shooter that blends sophisticated imaging technologies with refined handling and design.
Rounding out its feature-set, the D7200 is also characterized by an apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of conditions. The 3D Color Matrix Metering II system, which utilizes a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing capabilities in addition to providing precise exposure metering capabilities. Further realizing a complete imaging solution, a series of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Camera Format || DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) |
| Pixels || Actual: 24.72 Megapixel |
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
| Max Resolution || 24 MP: 6000 x 4000 |
| Aspect Ratio || 3:2, 16:9 |
| Sensor Type / Size || CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
Movies: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
| Bit Depth || 14-bit |
| Dust Reduction System || Yes |
| Memory Card Type || SD |
| Focus Type || Auto & Manual |
| Focus Mode || Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) |
| Autofocus Points || Phase Detection: 51, 15 cross-type |
| Viewfinder Type || Pentaprism |
| Viewfinder Eye Point || 19.5 mm |
| Viewfinder Coverage || 100% |
| Viewfinder Magnification || Approx. 0.94x |
| Diopter Adjustment || - 2 to +1 m |
| Display Screen || 3.2" Rear Screen LCD (1,228,800) |
| Screen Coverage || 100% |
| Diagonal Angle of View || 170.0° |
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100-25600 (Extended Mode: 51200-102400) |
| Shutter || Type: Electronic & Mechanical |
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Time Mode
| Remote Control || WR-1, WR-T10, ML-L3, MC-DC2 (Optional) |
| Mirror Lock-Up || Yes |
| Metering Method || 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
| White Balance Modes || Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade |
| Flash Modes || Auto |
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
| Built-in Flash || Yes |
| Guide No. || 39.37' (12 m) ISO100 |
| Max Sync Speed || 1 / 250 seconds |
| Flash Compensation || -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) |
| Dedicated Flash System || iTTL Remote Firing |
| External Flash Connection || Hot Shoe |
| Video Recording || Yes, NTSC/PAL |
| File Size || 1920 x 1080p (Full HD) |
1280 x 720p (HD)
| Video Format || High Definition |
1920 x 1080p / 60 fps
1920 x 1080p / 50 fps
1920 x 1080p / 30 fps
1920 x 1080p / 25 fps
1920 x 1080p / 24 fps
1280 x 720p / 60 fps
1280 x 720p / 50 fps
640 x 480p / 30 fps
640 x 480p / 25 fps
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Exposure Control || Auto |
Manual: Shutter Speed, ISO
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100 - 25600 |
| Video Clip Length || 1920 x 1080 |
@ 60 fps: 20 min.
@ 30 fps: 29 min. 59 seconds
| Audio Recording || Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo |
Optional External Mic: With Video, Stereo + Mono
| Continuous Shooting || Up to 6 fps |
| Self Timer || 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds |
Custom: 0-3 seconds at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 second intervals
Number of Shots: 1-9
| Interval Recording || Yes |
| Connectivity || 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 |
| Wi-Fi Capable || Yes |
| Battery || 1x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh |
| AC Power Adapter || EH-5b (Optional) |
| Operating/Storage Temperature || Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 5.3 x 4.2 x 3.0" / 135.5 x 106.5 x 76.0 mm |
| Weight || 1.49 lb / 675 g |
| Shipping Weight || 3.75 lb |
| Box Dimensions (WxHxD) || 6.8 x 4.9 x 8.8 | UC-E17 USB Cable
Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera (Body Only)