Nikon D5500 camera:
- Full 24.2MP sensor without optical low pass filter
- EXPEED 4 processor
- 3.2” variable angle touchscreen LCD monitor
- 5fps continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Effects mode
- Picture control 2.0
- Lightweight, portable construction
Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens:
- Zoom lens ranging from 18-55mm
- Maximum aperture of f/3.5-5.6
- Includes a stepping motor
- Features Vibration Reduction technology
- Lens mechanism retracts when not in use
- In-menu switching between manual and auto focus
- Aspherical lens elements for reduced distortion and spherical aberration
| Nikon Malaysia Terms & Conditions: |
- To redeem the free EN-EL14a Battery, AF NIKKOR 50MM F/1.8D lens, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4.5-5.6G ED VRII, AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, 32GB Sandisk Ultra SD Card, SB-300 Speedlight, Exclusive NIKON T-Shirt and the 1+1 Year Extended Warranty (“EW”), customers need to register as a Nikon Club member via http://www.nikonclub.com.my.
- Customer needs to submit the proof of purchase (i.e. purchase receipt) in order to redeem the EW and all the FOC items to consumer.
- This promotion is valid for Nikon D750 / D610 / D7200 / D7100 / D5600 / D5500 / D5300 / D3400 / Nikon 1 J5 and their respective body/kit combinations, purchased during the period 1st Feb 2017 – 31st March 2017.
- Online redemption of EW and all FOC items to consumers closes on 7th April 2017, 11:59pm. Late registration will not be entertained.
- The promotion (purchase & delivery of all the FOC items) is valid within Malaysia only.
- Delivery of all the FOC items will send directly from Nikon (M) Sdn Bhd to end user’s address only.
- The camera purchased must be an original Nikon Malaysia warranty set. Grey sets will not be entertained.
- By providing the required information, customers hereby consent to Nikon Malaysia in processing personal data for this promotion and any other Nikon Malaysia marketing promotion in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA). For full notice of the PDPA, please visit website: https://www.nikonclub.com.my/pages/Terms.aspx
- This promotion is subject to stock availability and on first-come-first-serve basis.
- This promotion is not exchangeable with any form of cash or any other products.
- Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this promotion when necessary without any prior notice.
A first for Nikon DSLR cameras, the black D5500 incorporates a touchscreen LCD monitor, giving you greater camera control. It features a 24.2 megapixel sensor and an EXPEED 4 image processor that provide high-resolution images and Full HD 1080p video with notable low-light sensitivity up to ISO 25600 and up to 5 fps. The optical low-pass filter is omitted from the sensor, allowing for additional sharpness in both photos and videos. The D5500 has a 39-point autofocus system with nine cross-type sensors and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Full HD videos can be shot at multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities. The D5500 also has selectable audio frequency ranges - Wide and Voice. It also has a built-in intervalometer to record up to 9,999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals.
The redesigned camera body is slightly smaller and lighter than its predecessor, and incorporates both an optical pentamirror optical viewfinder along with a large 3.2" 1,037k-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better support working from high and low angles. A variety of touchscreen functions allow you to pinch to zoom, navigate menus, choose settings, and choose your focus point. An eye sensor turns the LCD monitor on and off, enables a Touch function, and starts the playback funtion when your eye moves away from the viewfinder.
Built-in Wi-Fi enables advanced image sharing capabilities, and when paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance.
A wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting modes can also be used to optimize exposure results by preserving highlight and shadow details for an extended range of apparent tones.
Included with the D5500 is the DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, a general-purpose zoom lens featuring a retractable barrel for a compact, lightweight design. The lens has a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 27-82.5mm, making it useful in a wide variety of shooting conditions.
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Camera Format || DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) |
| Pixels || Actual: 24.78 Megapixel |
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
| Max Resolution || 24MP: 6000 x 4000 |
| Aspect Ratio || 3:2 |
| Sensor Type / Size || CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
Audio: Linear PCM
| Bit Depth || 14-bit |
| Dust Reduction System || Yes |
| Memory Card Type || SD |
| Focus Type || Auto & Manual |
| Focus Mode || Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) |
| Autofocus Points || Phase Detection: 39, 9 cross-type |
| Viewfinder Type || Pentamirror |
| Viewfinder Coverage || 95% |
| Viewfinder Magnification || Approx. 0.82x |
| Diopter Adjustment || - 1.7 to +1 m |
| Display Screen || 3.2" Rear Touchscreen Swivel LCD (1,037,000) |
| Screen Coverage || 100% |
| Diagonal Angle of View || 170.0° |
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100-25600 (Extended Mode: ) |
| Shutter || Type: Electronic & Mechanical |
Speed: 30 - 1/4000 second, Bulb Mode
| Remote Control || MC-DC2 (Optional) |
| Mirror Lock-Up || Yes |
| Metering Method || 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-weighted average metering, Spot metering |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Scene Modes, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
| White Balance Modes || Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade |
| Flash Modes || Auto |
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
| Built-in Flash || Yes |
| Guide No. || 39' (11.89 m) ISO100 |
| Max Sync Speed || 1 / 200 seconds |
| Flash Compensation || -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) |
| Dedicated Flash System || iTTL |
| External Flash Connection || Hot Shoe |
| Video Recording || Yes |
| File Size || 1920 x 1080p (Full HD) |
1280 x 720p (HD)
640 x 424p (SD)
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Frame Rate || @ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps |
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps
@ 640 x 424: 30 fps, 25 fps
| Exposure Control || Auto |
| ISO Sensitivity || 100 - 25600 |
| Focus || Auto |
| Video Clip Length || 1920 x 1080 |
@ 60 fps: 20 min.
@ 30 fps: 29 min.
| Audio Recording || Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo |
Optional External Mic: With Video
| Continuous Shooting || Up to 5 fps |
| Self Timer || 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds |
Number of Shots: 1-9
| Interval Recording || Yes |
| Connectivity || 1/8" Microphone, AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 |
| Wi-Fi Capable || Yes |
| Battery || 1x EN-EL14a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1230 mAh |
| AC Power Adapter || EH-5b (Optional) |
| Operating/Storage Temperature || Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 4.9 x 3.8 x 2.8" / 124.0 x 97.0 x 70.0 mm |
| Weight || .92 lb / 420 g body only |
| Focal Length || 18 - 55m |
| Aperture || Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6 |
Minimum: f/22 - 38
| Angle of View || Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: 76°-28°50′ |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 0.25m from focal plane |
| Lens construction || 12 elements in 9 groups (including 2 Aspherical lens elements) |
| Maximum reproduction ratio || 0.38x |
| Diaphragm Blades || 7 |
| Autofocus || Yes |
| Diaphragm || Fully automatic |
| Filter Thread || Front:55 mm |
| Dimensions (DxL) || Approx. 64.5 x 62.5mm |
| Weight || Approx. 205g | UC-E17 USB Cable Nikon View NX2 Software CD-ROM
Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens (Black)