- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2" 2,539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 51200, Extend to ISO 1640000
- 10 fps Shooting for Up to 200 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- In-Camera Time Lapse, Up to 9999 Frames
Nikon Malaysia Terms & Conditions:
- 1+1 year Extended Warranty is applicable for the purchase of D750/ D610/ D7200/ D7100/ D5600/ D500/ D5300/ D3400/ Nikon 1 J5 (body or kit).
- Promotion is valid for the purchase of selected camera model during 1st - 30th May 2017 within Malaysia region only (according to receipt date).
- Online redemption of free Nikon Prostaff 7s 8x42 binocular and 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D500 only.
- Online redemption of free AF-P DX 70-300mm lens, limited edition 100th Anniversary LAMY pen & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirtrt are applicable for the purchase of D5600 (body or kit) only.
- Online redemption of free AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, limited edition 100th Anniversary LAMY pen & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D7200 or D7100 only.
- Online redemption of free limited edition 100th Anniversary LAMY pen & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D750/ D610/ Nikon 1 J5 only.
- Online redemption of free Speedlight SB-300, Nikon Aculon W10 8x21 binocular, limited edition 100th Anniversary LAMY pen & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D5300 (body or kit) only.
- Online redemption of free Nikon Aculon W10 8x21 binocular, EN-EL14a battery, limited edition 100th Anniversary LAMY pen & 100th anniversary Nikon T-shirt are applicable for the purchase of D3400 (body or kit) only.
- To redeem the 1+1 year Extended Warranty and free gifts, customer needs to register as Nikon Club member and login to proceed for the online redemption at http://www.nikonclub.com.my.
- Customer needs to upload the proof of purchase (receipt/ sales order confirmation) in order to proceed for the redemption.
- Online redemption will be closed at 11.59pm on 7th July 2017.
- The camera purchased must be an original Nikon Malaysia warranty set. Grey sets/ imported sets will not be entertained.
- The free gift allocation is subject to stock availability and on first-come-first-serve basis.
- This promotion is not exchangeable with any form of cash or any products.
- Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserve the right to revise the terms & conditions of this promotion when necessary and without any prior notice.
- DSLR bag and Sandisk Ultra 16GB SD card/ Extreme 16GB SD card (for dedicated camera models) will be given to customer in dealer outlets during purchase made.
- Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra SD card and Nikon 1 camera case will be given to customer in dealer outlets during purchase made for Nikon 1 J5.
- For any enquiry on promotion, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the flagship model within Nikon's DX-format DSLR line, the D500 is characterized by its robust physical construction, apt imaging capabilities, and of course, a more compact, sleek form factor than its FX brethren. Revolving around a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this camera appeals to both still and video shooters with its fast 10 fps continuous shooting rate and 4K UHD video recording abilities. The sensor and processor also combine to avail a native sensitivity range up to ISO 51200, which can be further expanded to ISO 1640000 for working in dark and difficult lighting conditions. Benefitting the fast shooting performance, the D500 is also characterized by its expansive Multi-CAM 20K 153-point AF system, which features 99 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities. While sleek in stature, the D500 is by no means slim on functionality and versatility.
Besides the imaging assets, this advanced DSLR also features an impressive handling design that incorporates a 3.2", 2.36m-dot, tilting LCD touchscreen, which affords a comfortable means for working from high and low angles. An updated version of SnapBridge is also featured, which provides Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC, as well as Bluetooth Low Energy technology for linking your mobile device for wireless image sharing. In addition to the convenience features, the D500 is housed within a durable magnesium alloy chassis that is both dust- and weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Camera Format || DX / (1.5x Crop Factor) |
| Pixels || Actual: 21.51 Megapixel |
Effective: 20.9 Megapixel
| Max Resolution || 5568 x 3712 |
| Aspect Ratio || 3:2 |
| Sensor Type / Size || CMOS, 23.5 x 15.7 mm |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG, RAW, TIFF |
Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
| Bit Depth || 14-Bit |
| Dust Reduction System || Yes |
| Memory Card Type || SD |
| Focus Type || Auto & Manual |
| Focus Mode || Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) |
| Autofocus Points || Phase Detection: 153 (99 Cross-Type) |
| Viewfinder Type || Pentaprism |
| Viewfinder Eye Point || 16.00 mm |
| Viewfinder Coverage || 100% |
| Viewfinder Magnification || Approx. 1.0x |
| Diopter Adjustment || -2 to +1 m |
| Display Screen || 3.2" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (2,359,000) |
| Screen Coverage || 100% |
| Diagonal Angle of View || 170.0° |
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 100-51200 (Extended Mode: 50-1640000) |
| Shutter || Type: Electronic & Mechanical |
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 Second
| Remote Control || WR-R10, WR-1 (Optional) |
| Mirror Lock-Up || Yes |
| Metering Method || 3D Color Matrix Metering, Center-Weighted Average Metering, Spot Metering, Highlight Weighted |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV -4.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV Steps)
| Continuous Shooting || Up to 10 fps at 20.9 MP for up to 200 frames in raw format |
| White Balance Modes || Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade |
| Flash Modes || First-Curtain Sync |
Rear Curtain/Slow Sync
Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
| Built-in Flash || No |
| Max Sync Speed || 1 / 250 Second |
| Flash Compensation || -3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps) |
| Dedicated Flash System || iTTL |
| External Flash Connection || Hot Shoe, PC Terminal |
| Video Recording || Yes, NTSC |
| Video Format || 3840 x 2160p at 24, 25, 30 fps (H.264) |
1920 x 1080p at 24, 25, 30, 50, 60 fps (H.264)
1280 x 720p at 50, 60 fps (H.264)
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Exposure Control || Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO |
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto/Manual, 100 - 51200, Expandable to 1640000 |
| Focus || Manual |
| Max Video Clip Length || 3840 x 2160: 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds |
1920 x 1080: 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
1280 x 720: 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
| Audio Recording || Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo) |
Optional External Mic: With Video (Stereo)
| Self Timer || 20 Seconds, 10 Seconds, 5 Seconds, 2 Seconds |
| Interval Recording || Yes |
| Connectivity || 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Micro-USB, NIkon 10-Pin, USB 3.0 |
| Wi-Fi Capable || Yes |
| Battery || 1 x EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7 VDC, 1900 mAh |
| AC Power Adapter || EH-5b (Optional) |
| Operating/Storage Temperature || Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 85 - 0%
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 5.8 x 4.5 x 3.2" / 147.0 x 115.0 x 81.0 mm |
| Weight || 1.89 lb / 860 g with battery and memory card |
| Package Weight || 4.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.7 x 6.4 x 5.8" |
UC-E17 USB Cable
Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)