The ML-3 (10 Pins System) offers remote control for two separate channels via an infrared LED beam, enabling automatic camera operation from a distance of up to about 26 Feet (8m). Auto triggering, delayed shutter release, single and continuous shooting are possible.
- No. of control output channels: Two channels available
- Shooting Modes: S for single-frame shooting, C for continuous shooting, DELAY for 3 sec. delayed shooting, and TEST for operation check in A. TRIG mode
- Number of flashes*: (single-frame shooting) 5,000 or higher
- Continuous standby time*: Approx. 200 hours with F5, approx. 190 hours with F100 or F90x
- Power source: Transmitter: Two AAA-type alkaline or high-rate manganese batteries; Receiver: Supplied from camera body.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Transmitter: Approx. 117 x 22 x 30mm; Receiver: Approx. 50 x 36 x 47mm
- Weight (without batteries): Transmitter: Approx. 40g; Receiver: Approx. 50g
* With a fresh set of alkaline batteries.
- Transmitter, Reciever, Case
- One Year Nikon International Warranty