The National Geographic W2160 Walkabout Medium Satchel (Gray) is designed to carry a small digital SLR camera or a small camcorder. There is a removable padded insert to carry the camera and accessories plus a padded compartment that holds a laptop computer with a screen up to 15.4". The bag is made from waterproofed cotton with a nylon lining and interior foam padding. There are two easy access pockets for accessories.
The satchel has a removable, foldable rain cover that protects the bag and contents from the elements. It is carried by a carry handle, a removable, adjustable shoulder strap and a rear strap that slides over a trolley handle.
- Waterproofed cotton
- Nylon lining
- Interior foam padding
- Rings and rivets are brushed aluminum
- One halfway modular divider
- Zipper-sealed flap protects gear from the elements
- Removable padded insert
- Padded compartment holds a laptop with a screen up to 15.4"
- Two easy access pockets for accessories
- Removable, foldable rain cover protects the bag and contents from the elements
- Carrying options
- Carry handle
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- Rear strap slides over trolley handle