The Earth Explorer Medium Camera Pouch (1152) of National Geographic is an ideal blend of today's cutting-edge protective carrying technology and a traditional "explorer" look and feel.
This padded pouch is designed to hold and protect a small Point & Shoot camera or Handycam with media accessories.
In addition to the main camera compartment there is a flat rear pocket and a front pocket with media accessory set-up. More gear can be tied to the exterior of the bag using the special connecting loops on sides.
Carrying options include thick 25 mm wide shoulder strap and belt connection which can be used without having to first remove the belt.
- Padded main compartment to hold and protect a small point-and-shoot camera or camcorder with media accessories.
- Carrying options include thick shoulder strap.
- Front pocket for a media accessory.
- Rear flat pocket for accessories and personal items.
- Belt loop connections (belt not included).
- Special connecting loops to tie additional gear to the exterior of the bag.
- Outside: (LxWxH) 10 x 8 x 13cm
- Inside: (LxWxH) 9 x 6 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.25kg