The National Geographic NG A8220 Africa Medium Tote Bag (Brown) is designed to carry and protect a small D-SLR camera with 1 small lens or small camcorder with media and accessories in a removable padded insert. The case is made from water-repellent 100% cotton that is coated with PU (polyurethane). It has a removable padded insert and a water-repellent polyester lining. There is 1 halfway modular divider that enables customization of the tote. It has 2 easy-access pockets for accessories and an internal easy-access pocket. The bag is carried by 2 tote handles.
- Bag Basics
- Holds and protects a small D-SLR camera with 1 small lens or small camcorder with media and accessories
- Zippered main opening keeps contents neatly inside
- Two tote carrying handles
- Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) exterior
- Removable padded insert
- Water-repellent 100% polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) interior lining
- One halfway modular divider enables customization of the tote
- Two easy-access pockets keep accessories safe and convenient.
- Internal easy-access pocket for accessories wanted close at hand.
|Material || Exterior: Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) |
Interior: Water-repellent 100% polyester lining
|Type of Closure || Zipper |
|Exterior Dimensions || 13.7 x 3.5 x 16.5" (35 x 9.0 x 42cm) (WxDxH) |
|Interior Dimensions || Main compartment: 13.5 x 3.3 x 16.1" (34.5 x 8.5 x 41cm) (WxDxH) |
Camera insert: 6.8 x 4.3 x 6.5" (17.5 x 11 x 16.5cm) (WxDxH)
|Carrying/Transport Options || Two tote handles |
|Weight || 1.5 lbs (600g)|