The MD 88 mm W APO Spotting Scope from Minox is an essential tool for the discerning and passionate birder and nature observer. This angled scope is equipped with a stepless adjustable eyepiece of 20 to 60 times magnification. Featuring high-resolution and apochromatic corrected special glass with multicoating of the lens surface, this binocular produces a chromatic aberration free image. Visual objects are highly contrasted with natural color rendering down to the smallest detail.
Target acquisition is a breeze with the MD 88 W APO. There is a tripod rotating system that turns the scope around its longitudinal axis and is easily set. A dual focus system allows a first gross focus followed by a fine-tuning for precision clarity. An integrated pull-out hood provides instant shade from the glare of the sun. A built-in camera adapter - a bayonet on the eyepiece - allows any commercially available digital camera to be connected to the spotting scope. And it is waterproof to a depth of 5 meters. That sudden outdoor downpour needn't cause panic to get this scope covered.
- Lightweight and robust body
- Waterproof down to 5 meters
- Bayonet camera adapter on eyepiece for digiscoping
- Dual focus system for general and then precise, focus adjustments
- 20-60x smooth zoom eyepiece for expansive and continuous magnification
- High-resolution, APO apochromatic corrected optics for pin-sharp, high contrast and correct color rendered images
- Angled Body
- Multicoated Optics
- Dual Focus System
- 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece
- Waterproof to 5 Meters
- APO: Color Corrected Glass
- Built-In Camera Adapter for Digiscoping