A tripod is a wonderful thing. Carrying one never has been... until now. At Manfrotto, they know more than most about the subject, so it was in their own interest as much as it was in yours to develop a complete range of carrying and transportation solutions designed around the one piece of photo or video kit that most bag manufacturers conveniently choose to ignore , your beloved tripod.
With their new carrying systems, Manfrotto worked from the inside out to invent new contoured bag shapes that fit your kit and offer convenient ways of setting up and breaking down faster.
A "space pad" that lets you shoulder carry your tripod without risking bangs and bruises, an open backpack that keeps your hands free, your tripod protected and weight to a minimum.
Whether you want a handle or strap that doesn't even have to be removed from your tripod when you set up a shoot, or whether you need a protective shell to get your kit safely through baggage hall hell, we're pleased to say we've got the solution.
With innovative technical features, prime materials and first class construction methods, the quality of all Manfrotto bags and carrying solutions is up to the high standards you expect from Manfrotto.
MBAG80P Padded Tripod Bag 80 CM (31.5") Basically the same as MBAG120P, but smaller, and without the side handle or inner accessory pocket. The MBAG80P is also narrower that the other padded bags. The narrow end measures 13cm (5.1") diameter, the wide end measures 15cm (5.9").
- The MBAG80P is padded to protect your equipment and has the following features:
- Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached.
- Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 13cm - 5.1") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 15cm - 5.9").
- This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly.
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag.
- Again this makes it easier to get your tripod in and out of the bag, but it also means you can extract the tripod quickly from the end of the bag like an arrow from a quiver.
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head, during transport.
- Serves a double purpose by protecting you from the tripod's hard edges when carrying it by your side.
- Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality
- Can be hand-carried vertically by the end handle (also useful for storage), or shoulder-carried using the included strap.
| weight || 0.8 kg |
| diameter || 150 mm |
| base diameter || 130 mm |
| color || black |
| material || ballistic nylon |
| length || 80 cm|
- Two Years Manfrotto Warranty