The Bogen/Manfrotto MBAG70 is an unpadded tripod bag designed to carry the Bogen/Manfrotto tripods with head up to 27" long. The end cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head, the rest of the bag is unpadded. The zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag. The end opening allows for faster "quiver" style extraction and insertion of the tripod.
The tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end. This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly. The bag includes a shoulder strap. This bag replaces the 190BAG and 190PBAG tripod bags.
- Bag is slightly tapered to provide a better fit for a tripod with the head attached. The wider end of the bag accommodates the head without requiring all levers to be removed.
- Zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag, making it easier to get your tripod in and out, as well as being able to extract the tripod quickly.
- End cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head, the rest of the bag is unpadded.
- Bag can be shoulder-carried using the included shoulder strap.
| weight || 0.3 kg |
| diameter || 150 mm |
| base diameter || 130 mm |
| color || black |
| material || ballistic nylon |
| length || 70 cm|
- Two Years Manfrotto Warranty