The black Lino Collection: Pro VII Roller from Manfrotto not only allows you to travel in a professional and organized manner but makes it pleasant along the way. This rolling case, that is airline carry-on rated, is designed for the journeyman who needs a durable, multi-featured case that can get you from A-B, while holding a ton of gear, safely and comfortably.
The combination nylon/leather exterior is water-repellent so there's no need to worry about walking from the parking lot to the airline terminal when the weather is wet. The treated leather also adds an additional measure of fashion to an already stylish and very functional case that only weighs 11 lb. Even the zippers have been specially treated to be water-protected. Above and beyond all this, Manfrotto has included a built-in, fold-out rain cover that protects the entire case - including your externally mounted tripod.
The two wheels provide ease of operation on ramps or while navigating through hallways while the retractable trolley handle provides a firm and ergonomically designed grip. However, if you just need to remove the case from the trunk of your car, there's a strong grab-handle for that job. For those big photo jobs where you'll need a tripod, no problem. The Pro VII Roller permits you to secure yours to the front of case using the included connectors. And, for table top tripods, there are storage pockets within the case to hold Manfrotto Pocket Tripods.
Inside the Pro VII, you'll find the case is just as engaging as its exterior. With room to hold two DSLR camera bodies, 6-8 lenses, flash and numerous accessories, there is also a really neat and removable 17" (43.2cm) laptop sleeve. But we'll talk more about that in a minute. The array of lenses you can take along will all be stored within their own spaces using the Pro VII's padded and interchangeable dividers. Depending on the job at hand, you have complete creative freedom to configure the interior to suit whatever equipment you are traveling with. There is a mesh organizer pocket for small items like filters, pens and business cards. However, Manfrotto didn't stop there. In the rear of the case, there's a cleverly designed zippered access pocket in which you can store cables, batteries, your iPhone, MP3 player - even personal stuff like tickets, passports and other forms of ID. Imagine the sheer pleasure of not having to stop and open the entire case where everyone around you can see the expensive equipment you're traveling with - just to retrieve your ticket. Simply, unzip the pocket, which I remind you, is in the rear of the case so no one can see inside, remove your boarding pass and swiftly move through the checkpoint. Talk about convenience. Now, let's get back to that laptop sleeve.
Once you've made it onto the plane, you may want to do some work. The Pro VII Roller provides you with a unique and convenient way to fetch your computer. When you need the computer, zip the front lid down, pull out the sleeve, zip the case closed, sit down and do your work. The sleeve is held in place by nylon straps and is complete with its own handle. For more peace of mind, there are Flexi Dividers that separate the computer from your photo gear and which provide a protective barrier preventing the two components from rubbing together. And should you not need the Flexis, such as when you're not traveling with your computer, just fold them out of the way.
Manfrotto's Pro VII Roller is well-named. It's a serious case for the serious shooter who is in it for the long haul and who doesn't want to have to buy a second case after that inexpensive first one falls apart. The case is warranted against manufacturer's defects.
- Airline Carry-On Rated
- This bag fits the current standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- Laptop Compatible
- Protects your laptop during transport in its own compartment
- Water-Repellent Exterior
- A specially applied coating keeps the fabric moisture-resistant
- Water Protective Zippers
- Custom coated zippers that protect water from entering
- Rain Protector
- Includes a fold-out nylon protector that creates a moisture-proof barrier
- External Tripod Connections
- This bag comes with the proper connections to attach your tripod externally
- Flexi Dividers
- These custom designed dividers can be folded out of the way or pulled out to use as protection for your equipment in special situations
- Interchangeable Dividers
- Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag to create the exact size compartment for your gear
- L Camera Bracket
- By placing it under your attached lens, this bracket cradles and cushions your camera and keeps it from shifting during transport
- Double Pocket for Pocket Tripods
- Two integrated pockets are perfect for fitting both sizes of Manfrotto pocket series tripods
Lino Pro VII Roller Tripod Compatibility
- Carbon Fiber 4-Section Monopod (694CX)
- Carbon Fiber 5-Section Monopod (695CX)
- 055XPROB Pro Tripod (055XPROB)
- 190Cx Carbon Fiber Q90 3-Section Tripod (90CXPRO3)
- Professional Aluminum Tripod without Head (Black) (190XPROB)
- 055 Carbon Fiber Q90 3-Section Tripod (055CXPRO3)
- Pocket Support Large (Black) (MP3-D01)
- Pocket Support Small (Black) (MP1-C01)
- Airline Carry-On Rated
- Holds 1-2 Camera Bodies,6-8 Lenses,Flash
- Removable 17" Laptop Sleeve
- Store Camera/Lens in Shooting Position
- Water-Repellent Nylon/Leather Exterior
- External Tripod Storage
- Built-in, Fold-Out Rain Protector
- Interchangeable,Padded Internal Dividers
- Flexi Dividers Separate the Laptop Area
- Two Storage Areas for Pocket Tripods