Newly redesigned, the 190XPROB makes the famous Manfrotto-patented horizontal centre column feature even easier to use. Now, by extending the column to its highest vertical position, it can be swung round to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself, so switching between framing and positioning setups is more convenient than ever. The ergonomics of the leg angle release mechanism and the quick action leg locks themselves have also been greatly improved.
- Flip lever leg locks make opening, positioning and closing fast and easy. The tension of the locking mechanism is user-adjustable, and all parts can be easily serviced or replaced.
- Each of the legs can be set to a different angle of spread for more flexible, versatile positioning and to help keep camera equipment well-balanced over the tripod's center of gravity.
- The patented PRO model has a unique design which allows the center column to be used horizontally as an extending arm, or vertically (both right-way-up and upside-down). When used horizontally, it can be turned through 360° around the tripod, and is useful for macro work, low angle shooting, extreme balance points and off-centre work. This also makes the tripod a helpful accessory for chair-bound photographers, who can sit beside instead of behind the tripod, therefore much closer to the camera viewfinder.
- Four pre-set independent leg angles give the tripod great positioning flexibility and versatility, and allow all intermediate heights from the stated minimum to maximum levels to be reached. Stability is assured at all 4 angles by the spring-loaded step mechanism.
- Built in Bubble Spirit Level
| || 146.0 || || black || || 1.80 || || 8.5 |
| || 57.0 || || 122.0 || || 5.0|
| closed length || 57.0 cm |
| minimum height || 8.5 cm |
| maximum height || 146.0 cm |
| maximum height (with center column down) || 122.0 cm |
| weight || 1.80 kg |
| load capacity || 5.00 kg |
| color || black |
| patent || patented |
| material || aluminum |
| leg cross section || round |
| column cross section || three-faceted |
| leg sections || 3 |
| bubble spirit level (no) || 1 |
| leg angles || 25°,46°,66°,88° |
| center column || rapid |
| section center column || 1 |
| column tube diameter || 25mm |
| attachment || 3/8'' screw |
| legs tube diameter || 25, 20, 16 mm |
| suggested dolly || 127, 127VS|