The Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Tripod and MH054MO-Q2 Ball Head Kit - Bronze is a lightweight support system for DSLR cameras with a maximum height of 61.8" and a load capacity of 11 lb. Innovative production techniques allowed engineers to devise a tripod as light and tall as this one with a higher load capacity than was before possible.
The four-section legs are composed of 100% carbon, as is the center column. When it's extended to its highest vertical position, the center column can be swung over to a horizontal orientation without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 190CXPRO4 tripod features leg locks that were redesigned for better ergonomics. Four leg-angle positions are selectable, and leg-adjustment levers were also redesigned for this model.
Designed for the 190 line of tripods, the lightweight magnesium MH054MO-Q2 head embodies state-of-the-art technology and materials that make it extremely precise, allowing extra-smooth movements. The ball head features independent control over tilt and panning, which allows finer control over adjustments to the framing. Portrait orientation range for the MH054MO-Q2 is 90-105°. Degree markings aid in panoramic photography. The head's tension control can be adjusted to accommodate different payloads and the operator's preference.
The MH054MO-Q2 features a redesigned magnesium Q2 quick-release system that's compatible with RC2 standard plates. A 200PL-14 camera plate is included.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate
- Leveling bubbles on tripod chassis and on head
- 100% carbon-fiber center column is three-sided, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks
- Built-in low-angle adapter in the center column for ground-level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25, 46, 66 & 88°)
- 4-Section Carbon Fiber Legs
- Lightweight Magnesium Head
- Separate Pan, Tilt & Tension Controls
- Magnesium Q2 Quick-Release System
- Center Column Pivots to Horizontal
- 11 lb Load Capacity
- Total System Weighs Only 4.3 lb