The New POWEREX MAXIMUM LIFE 11000mAH from MAHA ENERGY
Ultra High - True Capacity 11000 mAH MAXIMUM LIFE NiMH Rechargeable Batteries assure you the best Long Lasting Power for your equipment which requires D size batteries such as Radios, Boom Boxes, Remote Control Cars and much more.
MAHA'S Advanced Technology, and True Rated Capacity with a very high life cycle guarantee you the best performance.
These D rechargeable batteries from MAHA ENERGY are not only built to Industrial specifications they have excellent performance and reliability. Typical capacity is rated at 11000 mAH but these cells average 11100 to 11300 mAH.
Most other manufacturers would have rated these NiMH rechargeable batteries as 12000 mAH, that is how good they test and perform. Even after 100 charges they not only maintain their Maha PowerEx Rechargeable D Batterieshigh capacity, but tests have shown that Powerex D rechargeable batteries actually gain 100 to 200 mA or more in capacity. "Not all NiMH rechargeable batteries are created equal!"
All POWEREX rechargeable batteries are manufactured to Industrial Standards for the Consumer Market!
POWEREX D 11,000 mAH NiMH Rechargeable Battery Technology from MAHA for all Your Power Needs!
- Ultra high capacity 11,000 mAH ( Average 11,100 - 11,300 mAH ) true minimum capacity means super long run time!
- At an average cost of about US$5.00 for 2 Alkaline D batteries, these rechargeable batteries can save you up to US$5000.00 dollars over their useful life
- Last up to twice as long as ordinary rechargeable batteries
- Very High life curve. Maha rechargeable batteries can be recharged from 500 to 1000 times!
- Can save you US$2500.00 or more over the life of these rechargeable batteries
- Memory free operation means you can charge MAHA's POWEREX rechargeable D batteries anytime you like
- Can be safely charged or rapid charged using any capable MAHA battery charger
- Excellent for power intensive devices like Radios, Boom Boxes, Remote Control Cars and much more
- Can be used as a exact replacement for standard D size batteries and NiCD rechargeable batteries in most all equipment