Professional PP3 Performance
Finally, a 9V battery charger designed for professional use. The C1090F is a high-performance charger designed for heavy duty use in demanding situations.
Ten Individual Charging Channels
Capable of charging up to ten 9V rechargeable batteries at a time, providing users with plenty of fully charged batteries... Plus, independent channels allow each battery to be charged to its full potential without the risk of overcharging.
Fast Charge Time
Will charge 9.6V rechargeable batteries in 2 hours or less!
The on-board microprocessor automatically switches to trickle charge after batteries are finished charging so that they maintain their charge, and is even capable of even reviving older 9V batteries which may no longer be accepting a charge.
Clear and Simple
Individual LEDs for each charging channels indicate when batteries are ready to go. No guessing about batteries - Green means ready and Red means charging!
One Charger Fits All
Compatible with 7.2V, 8.4V, and 9.6V PP3-size Rechargeable Batteries from any manufacturer.
- Ten Individual Battery Charging Channels with full -deltaV Computer Control.
- The MH-C1090F 9V battery charger has ten independently controlled channels to charge and monitor each battery individually.
- Allows each 9V rechargeable battery to be charged to its full potential without risk of overcharging.
- The MH-C1090F 9V Battery charger can charge one, two or up to ten batteries at a time.
- Flex Pulse Charging conditions, and enhances and rejuvenates rechargeable batteries as they are charged.
- Microprocessor controlled with automatic trickle charge.
- Compatible with 7.2, 8.4, and 9.6 Rapid Charge Capable 9V Rechargeable Batteries.
- Individual LED for each charging channel - denotes charge status
- Automatically Detects bad 9V batteries
- 2 Hour cool and efficient Charger. Will charge most 9V rechargeable batteries in 2 hours or less.
- The PowerEx MH-C1090F allows you to recharge 9V NiMH batteries accurately and coolly.
- Capable of even reviving older 9V batteries which may no longer be accepting a charge.
- Great for Commercial or Home applications - very well made.
- Excellent for charging 9V rechargeable batteries for industrial, paintball applications, home, karoake, etc...
- Includes AC Power Adapter for 110V 60Hz use.
- Do not charge battery chemistry other than NiMH.
- When not using with Maha 9V batteries, verify batteries can accept 90mA quick charge. Batteries incapable of accepting a rapid charge may explode and result in fire.
- Always insert the batteries so that the positive end faces up (see illustration under “Charging Instruction”).
- Do not expose the unit to rain or moisture due to risk of fire.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not operate the charger if it appears damaged in any way.
- Always use the supplied AC adapter.
- Do not allow the battery terminals to become shorted.
- To reduce the risk of damage to the AC power adapter, always pull by connector.