"Original Lowepro Bag"
Original Lowepro bag has a white tag inside the bag with a red circle QC stamp. Only original Lowepro bags carry Lowepro product lifetime warranty.
Yet another Lowepro® innovation, the revolutionary new DryZone 200 is the first soft-sided camera backpack that's completely waterproof. The DryZone 200 holds a variety of systems and if it falls into the water (with the zipper closed, of course) this unique backpack floats -- even fully loaded.
- waterproof case with a hi-tech TIZIP zipper for water-tight protection
- inner zip and top clip for easy access while away from water
- heavy-duty camera compartment, completely customizable for a variety of systems
- ergonomic, fully adjustable backpack harness includes an adjustable padded waistbelt, CollarCut shoulder straps, lumbar support, DryFlo mesh-covered padding and load adjustment straps
- tuck-away tripod holder designed for optimum balance
- self-draining outer mesh pockets and generous inner mesh pockets
- attachment loops for optional SlipLock add-ons
- includes rubber handle
|External Dimensions||14.5W x 11.5D x 25H in. (37 x 29 x 63.5 cm) |
|Internal Dimensions||12W x 6D x 17H in. (30.5 x 15 x 43 cm) |
|Material||waterproof plastic-coated nylon |
|Capacity||large 35mm or digital pro SLR; 4 - 5 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8, with hood reversed), flash and accessories; or compact medium format system (like the Mamiya® 645); or small field camera system; or professional video system|
|Weight ||7.39 lbs (3.35kg)|
- Lowepro DryZone 200 Backpack