The Leica Elmarit-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH lens is the most compact M lens to be developed. The aspherical lens ensures high performance. This lens is practically free of distortion for close up shots of 27.6" (0.7 m) and only slightly projects in the viewfinder of the M-camera.
When used on the M8, this lens portrays the picture of a 35 mm lens. The Leica Elmarit-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH lens comes with a lens hood, lens cap E39, cap for M-Bayonet, Nappa leather case and a warranty card.
- Extremely compact wide angle lens
- 0.39 lbs (180 g) light
- Aspherical lens for excellent photographs
- No viewfinder coverage without use of the lens hood
- Practically free of distortion
- Not sensitive to lens flares
- Usable on the Leica M8 with effective focal length of 37mm
|Closest Focusing Distance||27.6" (0.7m) |
|Filter Size||E 39 |
|Weight||0.39 lb (180g)|