The revolutionary H-16 holster provides ultra TST protection while allowing for quick access to your SLR / DSLR with battery pack attached and long telephoto zoom lenses. The camera sits inside the holster with handle out, ready in quick draw position for shooting at any moment.
The divider creates a bottom compartment for an additional lens or flash-unit. Two large padded side pockets will hold additional lenses flashes and accessories while an independent media kit will hold batteries and memory cards. A handle, a shoulder strap and a 3D-mesh loop for waist belt connection, allow for many comfortable carrying options.
The holster features a double closure system - a 2-slider zipper and a one-hand operating quick closing buckle. In addition to the rain-protected lid the holster is equipped with KATA’s unique elements cover: black side out in rain, and in sun reverse to the silver side for heat reflection. When wet or dirty, store the cover in its mesh pouch and hang out to dry.
- Quick Draw storage and position
- Double closure system: quick snap buckle closure when shooting and zippered main opening for storing
- Two large padded side pockets for storing lenses or flash expand into main compartment
- Inner see through pocket for filters, cables and smaller accessories
- Carry with provided shoulder strap or on belt through rear loop
- Elements cover for shielding against downpours and extreme sun
| External Max. Size (LxWxH) || 27x19x33cm|
| Internal Main Compartment Size (LxWxH) || 26x14.5x30cm|
| Weight|| 0.96kg |
- 5 Years or Lifetime Kata Official Warranty (Register at Kata website to qualify for lifetime warranty)