The GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod with Mini Ball Head - Black/Red isn't technically microscopic, but you will have trouble seeing it when its legs are folded up and it's concealed underneath the base of your small point & shoot camera. The Micro 250 is designed to be an always-on tripod, which connects to your camera via its standard 1/4"-20 screw. It's just over half an inch thick when folded and it weighs only 0.9 oz, so you'll never have a reason to remove it – it will fit comfortably with your camera inside almost any case.
Fan out its legs, and you suddenly have a stable base of support that will allow you to set your camera down on many objects & surfaces to capture a rock-solid shot – whether a low-light landscape photo or a time-lapse video. The stainless-steel mini ball head of the GorillaPod 250 tilts up to 36° in any direction, so you can level out the frame even if your shooting surface has a significant grade to it. The colorful rubber grips at the ends of the legs lend the Micro 250 sure footing on almost any surface.
- Sleek and Portable Design
- With a slim profile, the GorillaPod Micro 250 is concealed beneath the camera base when its legs are folded, and it easily fits in any case
- Stainless Steel Micro Positioning Ball
- The miniature ball head allows for 36° of movement in any direction for precise control over photo or video composition
- Coated Zinc Alloy Legs
- The zinc/aluminum-alloy legs feature rubber foot grips, which combine to stabilize point & shoot cameras on even or uneven surfaces without resonant vibrations
- Fast Setup & Easy Framing
- The Micro 250's auto-fanning leg deployment and its effortless ball head positioning enable instant setup and framing, so you'll never miss a shot
Joby GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod - Black/Red