The Gitzo Fleece Jacket, XX-Large (Black) is a fully waterproof hooded jacket specifically designed for professional photographers. It gives protection from rain and wind without compromising storage capacity and accessibility. The jacket is made from Teflon treated Cordura and Ecodry fabrics, with a Zero Wind membrane and has fully sealed seams. There are numerous interior and exterior pockets for all photo essentials.
- Teflon treated waterproof Cordura and Ecodry fabric jacket
- Zero Wind membrane is a microporous membrane with closed structure that is a complete shield against adverse weather. Keeps you warm and wicks moisture away from the body.
- Protective padding on both shoulders and elbows
- One large exterior pocket
- One large exterior pocket is divided into further inner compartments
- Two smaller exterior pockets
- Large exterior rear pocket
- Interior small pocket fits devices that use headphones (MP3 reader, mobile phones etc)
- Interior organizer pocket can hold pens, business cards, a wallet etc
- Two interior cargo pockets are big and easy to access, even without opening the jacket.
- Expandable pockets zip along the two sides
- The padding of the external pockets is extractable. The pockets are divided into further stretchable compartments. They can fit two lenses and more belongings.
- Zippered flaps allow an easier bend while maintaining comfortable and quick access to the main pockets
- The access to the inner cargo pockets is easy even without opening the jacket thanks to the two side zips
- A loop has been added on top of the shoulder padding. It secures a shoulder strap underneath it
- Back to front size 45-47", shoulder to arm 36-37"
- Waterproof Jacket
- Zero Wind membrane
- Numerous Interior and Exterior Pockets
|Material || Teflon treated Cordura and Ecodry fabrics |
|Design || Jacket with exterior and interior pockets |
|Number of Pockets || 11 |
|Type of Closure || Zippers |