Today's professional autofocus SLR bodies are larger than ever. Twist on a state-of-the-art zoom lens, and you've got a formidable piece of equipment that can challenge any compact camera bag. Jim Domke's answer is the ingenious F-4AF. Many of his fellow professional shooters from around the world contributed to the design of this bag.
- Eight compartments and pockets.
- Large Padded Insert holds autofocus SLR/zoom lens in a "grab-and shoot" position. Second insert has twin compartments for extra lenses or "potato masher" strobes. Insert system fully compatible with other Domke Bags.
- Adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap.
- Open cell foam liner sewn into bottom.
- Removable hand carrying strap.
|External Dimensions||13 x 9.0 x 13.5" (33 x 22.8 x 34.3 cm) (LxWxD) |
|Internal Dimensions||Main compartment: 9.9 x 8.0 x 11" (23 x 20 x 28 cm) (LxWxD) |
|Weight||2.0 lb 7.0 oz (1.1 kg) |
|Capacity||Nikon F-4/F-5 or Canon EOS-1 with zoom lens mounted, two additional zoom lenses, flash, film, accessories. Also perfect for many medium format cameras and video palm-corders|
- Domke F-4AF Pro System Canvas Shoulder Bag
- Removable Hand Strap
- 2 x Padded Inserts