Spyder4Pro - Show the world your true colors
Spyder4Pro is a display color calibration solution designed for photographers and creative professionals that need to match prints to their displays. It includes the ability to adapt to ambient light conditions.
Spyder4Pro features a patented, full-spectrum 7-color sensor that can accurately characterize a variety of wide gamut and normal displays. Spyder4Pro software lets you use the same sensor to calibrate your monitor, laptop computer, iPad and iPhone. No other calibrator has this capability. The fourth-generation sensor uses double-shielded filters for longer life and better performance. On average, accuracy and precision are improved by 26% and 19% respectively.
Automated Color & Brightness Calibration
Spyder4Pro's simple, clear and automated process makes it straightforward to calibrate your displays to a reference condition. You can view and edit images with confidence on a display calibrated to show true-to-life colors and luminance adjusted for precise shadow/highlight detail.
Full-spectrum color sensor
Spyder4Pro's patented 7-color sensor improves upon colorimeters that use 3-channel RGB sensors. Each Spyder4Pro unit is individually tuned in the factory to accurately handle a variety of wide-gamut and normal gamut displays with ease.
Single sensor calibrates all your displays
Spyder4Pro works with your laptop, multiple monitors, television (with paid software upgrade on website), iPad and even iPhone. It works with LCD, LED, OLED, CRT and other display technologies. You can calibrate multiple displays connected to your computer.
Improved accuracy and stability
The fourth-generation Spyder4Pro has double-shielded color filters for an even closer match to CIE color standards and improved long term stability. Average accuracy increased by 26% and consistency between Spyder units has improved 19%.
Fast Re-calibration Assistant
The "ReCAL" feature makes it quick and easy to recalibrate your display to compensate for changes that occur over time.
Adapts display to surrounding light
The lighting around you will affect image contrast and appearance. An additional sensor on the Spyder4Pro detects changes to surrounding light and adapts the display luminance accordingly.
- Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64
- MacOS X Panther (10.4), Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7)
- Color monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- 24-bit video card
- Powered USB port
- All Spyders are suitable for CRT / LCD and for PC & MAC.
- Spyder2Express is suitable for Home user and calibration time is about 10-12 minutes
- Spyder3PRO and Spyder3ELITE are the same hardware and fast calibration (about 6 minutes).
- Spyder3PRO and Spyder3ELITE is suitable when user has different monitors to be calibrated.
- Spyder3ELITE is able to read a higher range of color gamu t and with ambient light control.
- The monitor color temperatrure setting is fully variable on Spyder3ELITE, while Spyder2Express & Spyder3PRO has 3 fixed settings.
- Spectrometer is necessary for the professional to calibrate Printer output and uses Spyder3PRINT software to create color profiles