The Canon LC-5 Wireless Controller Set is an extended range Infrared strobe-type wireless control system designed for professional and advanced amateur users of EOS cameras with N3 remote control sockets (EOS-1Ds Mark II, 1Ds, 1D Mark II, 1D, 20D, 10D, D60, D30, D2000, 1V HS, 1V, and EOS 3).
This remote system is very handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure.
- The remote will fire the camera shutter from up to a maximum distance of approx. 300' (100 m), and several sets can be linked together.
- There are four control modes: single exposure, continuous exposure, test and 3.5-second delay.
- The 2-stage switch permits individual control of metering and shutter release, with similar functions to the camera shutter button, and can be switched to single-step mode.
- Three transmitter channels are available, plus an "All" position for operating several cameras from an individual transmitter via multiple receivers.
- The receiver can be mounted on the camera hot shoe, but the set also comes supplied with a mounting bracket that leaves the hot shoe free for a flash.
- Powered by 8 AA alkaline-manganese, NiMH, or NiCd rechargeable batteries (4 for transmitter and 4 for receiver)
- Range of Operation: 300' (100 m)
- Power Source: Transmitter: 4x AA 1.5v batteries
- Receiver: 4x AA 1.5v batteries
- Dimensions: Transmitter: 2.7 x 6.4 x .9" (69 x 163 x 22mm)
- Receiver: 2.5 x 3 x 3.6" (64 x 75 x 93mm)
- Weight (without Batteries): Transmitter: 4.6 oz (130 g)
Receiver: 4.2 oz (120 g)
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- System Case
- One Year ShaShinKi.com Warranty