Canon's PowerShot S95 Digital Camera puts you in the driver's seat with this Italian sports car of a compact camera--lots of razzle-dazzle, backed up by prodigious engineering. Starting with an impressive 10.1MP sensor and the DIGIC 4 Image Processor; the S95 antes up an f/2.0-4.9 28-105mm (equivalent) zoom lens, an intuitive manual-control ring, and the superbly refined Hybrid IS 2-way image stabilization system. There's a slew of shooting modes to choose from, and RAW + JPEG capability too. The S95 delivers pretty much anything you might wish for in a compact digital camera--and a lot more.
Not only can you capture photos from ISO 80 up to ISO 3200, you can choose the degree of control you want (from total control to total automatic) over exposure, white balance, focus, and much more, from an extensive menu. You can automatically produce High Dynamic Range, panoramic, fisheye, low-light and many more specialized photos with built-in programs.
And you don't have to stop at still photographs: shoot gorgeous 720p HD video with stereo sound for up to 25 minutes--there's even a miniatures effect that blurs the top and bottom of the video frame, giving your subject the appearance of being miniatures.
The S95 is a simple point-and-shoot camera, and it's a serious image-making machine. You get to choose.
- 10.0 megapixel sensor combined with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor create Canon's HS SYSTEM for improved low light performance and better image quality.
- Shoot beautiful 720p HD video in stereo sound and play back on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- A fast f/2.0 lens, great for shooting portrait photography in low light conditions or using a shallow depth-of-field for great images with beautiful soft backgrounds.
- A control ring for intuitive manual control, built for the way the serious photographer has always accessed exposure control.
- A 3.8x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer, plus a 28mm wide-angle lens gets you close to your subjects as well as capture more in your frame.
- Utilizes Canon's Hybrid IS to compensate for angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting.
- Full range of shooting and recording modes including RAW + JPEG for the ultimate creative control. Also, with 26 shooting modes including 18 special scene modes