Charge and sync your iPad 2 with the iPad 2 Dock. Your iPad 2 sits upright in the dock, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line out port that connects to powered speakers. And it supports other iPad accessories, such as the Apple Digital AV Adapter and iPad Camera Connection Kit. You can even use it as a picture frame while it’s charging.
Here are some ways you can use the iPad 2 Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad 2 to sync iPad 2 and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the iPad 10W USB Power Adapter (included with your iPad 2) to charge the iPad battery.
- Use the dock to hold iPad 2 at the perfect angle to compose email and notes using a Bluetooth keyboard or to watch your favourite videos or photo slideshows.
- Connect the dock to a TV or video projector using a compatible accessory such as the Apple Digital AV Adapter, the Apple VGA Adapter or the Apple Component or Composite AV Cable.*
- Connect the dock to a stereo or speakers using an AV cable or a stereo audio cable to play music from iPad 2.*