Today I asked a designer of a nearby furniture maker to come to my house to do some quotations of built in furniture cost of my house.
Basically below are what I plan to do:
- Living Room TV Rack and Backdrop
- Kitchen Sliding Door (my door is 4 feet, which is too heavy if using wood as according to the designer, so he suggested aluminum with glass.)
- Kitchen U shape cupboard (up and down)
- Master Bedroom Cupboard
- Master Beedroom TV Rack + Backdrop
- Master Bedroom Bed+Floor
- 1st Room Upstairs Cupboard (I did ask roughly the cost, which is over RM3k for a sliding door type. Wah…expensive leh…can buy full set of bed + cupboard already and still some money left!)
Built in furniture is really expensive. My budget is not more than RM40k for the above, hopefully can do. Will get a quotation first before deciding (might cut here and there…most probably the last item).